Mortgage Administrator - Fareham
£18,000 - £20,000
We are looking to recruit a Mortgage Administrator to join our clients thriving team in Fareham on a full-time basis, working within a busy office environment. Hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
You will be required to accurately and competently provide end to end support for Advisers to ensure a smooth process for our customers, lenders, insurance companies, estate agents and solicitors. You will liaise between all parties involved to ensure that the required documentation has been gathered, processed and that deadlines are met.
A key part of your role will be positively representing our agency and protecting our reputation in a customer facing role.
You should be able to demonstrate the following :
- Administrative experience and the ability to be able to follow a process from start to finish using well developed general IT skills and experience in a Mortgage and Protection environment
- Proven ability of being able to deliver a high quality customer experience And demonstrate strong values associated with putting the customer at the heart of what you do
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, being able to constantly deliver and meet deadlines
- Rigorous time management capabilities with the capability to juggle many and varied priorities
- Decisive and takes personal responsibility to achieve business success
- Strong attention to detail, highly efficient and self-sufficient capable of focusing on detail and accuracy coupled with good clerical speed
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Proactively liaise with Solicitors, Accountants, Lenders, Estate Agents and Clients
- Ability to build rapport, support co-workers and function in a team environment
- A positive attitude coupled with a can-do approach
- Mortgage Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- No personal adverse credit including CCJ’s, Defaults or late payments. (A credit search/check will be completed).
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Broker
- Highly Detailed
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'