Our client, a well established successful IFA firm dealing with Mortgages and financial planning, is looking for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their team.
- Research and Submission of all mortgage applications, including Main Residence Purchase and Re mortgage, Further Advances, Buy to Lets, Lifetime Mortgages, Equity Release, Secured Loans, Bridging Finance and Product Transfers
- Sourcing Business using research tools
- Dealing with all compliance issues, producing compliant Fact Finds and issuing Suitability Letters
- Creating paperless client files and updating client records using Intelligent Office
- Liaising with Clients, Lenders, and Business Development Managers
- Keeping up to date with Mortgage Regulations
- Administrative and Technical Support to the Mortgage Advisers
- Ideally you will have experience of submitting Mortgage business, including residential and buy to let mortgages.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise your own work load
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer Literate - good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- CeMAP 1,2 & 3 or CF6 or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
This role offers excellent prospects and a long term career within a busy and friendly environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job