Moore & Wright Inspector - Bradford - Metrology
We have an exciting new job opportunity in the Bradford area for a company that specialises in Metrology.
The role of Moore & Wright Inspector will be to oversee all aspects of quality control of the M&W product line. The role requires a quality focused approach to work with excellent attention to detail and the delivery of responsibilities in accordance with established SOPs and standards.
1. Work in accordance with Bradford Works SOPs;
2. Follow Management Instructions for the efficient delivery of responsibilities;
3. Oversee quality control of M&W product line to include:
- Sample auditing of product on receipt from suppliers;
- Investigation of any quality related complaints raised by the Customer Service / Sales team and the M&W Product Manager;
- Writing of reports highlighting any non-conformances for issue to suppliers and internally;
- Working with the M&W Product Manager to establish and maintain specification sheets for M&W product.
4. Oversee control, maintenance and calibration of gauges used within the Metrology Manufacturing facility in accordance with standards and gauge calibration schedule;
5. Provide cover as required to the Metrology UKAS Calibration Laboratory carrying out calibration of manufactured product in accordance with our UKAS accreditation;
6. Ensure safe operation of mechanical handling equipment, as required, and only when trained to do so
7. When operating mechanical handling equipment always comply with Company procedure / H&S guidelines;
8. Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team;
9. Maintain a clean and tidy workplace / working area;
10. Maintain high levels of Health & Safety at all times;
11. Adhere to all PPE / workwear requirements;
12. Achieve targets and job standards as set out by Management;
13. Flexible approach to tasks given in a busy working environment.
- Moore & Wright
"Office Assistant jobs in London"