As one of the largest occupational charities in the UK, our client offers help and advice to current, former and retired Civil Servants across the UK.
They're looking for a Money Advice and Services Officer to advise serving and former civil servants on issues relating to money advice in Northern Ireland.
Money Advice and Services Officer (Northern Ireland)
3 days per week | Permanent
Salary: £16,800 pa (Full time equivalent £28,000)
Home based, Northern Ireland
Working remotely, you will contribute to the development and implementation of this charity’s services for civil servants in Northern Ireland, and will look specifically at money advice as well as the charity’s other core services.
You will also be responsible for informing and advising the charity on developments within the money advice legislative framework and, in conjunction with colleagues, contribute to the charity’s response to key issues and challenges that are specific to Northern Ireland.
Key Skills required for the role:
- Experience of generalist money advice giving in Northern Ireland;
- Understanding of the charitable sector and grant-giving sector;
- Knowledge of the legislative, statutory and voluntary sectors relating to money advice services;
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills to a range of audiences;
- Ability to self-manage own responsibilities, work effectively within a small local team and remotely within a large team.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 27th April.
Interviews will be held in Belfast week commencing 7th May.
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
This charity values a diverse workforce and they welcome applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.
- Third Sector
- Self Management
- Money Advice
- Legislative Framework
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job