Mick George is a leading supplier with the construction industry. The phenomenal growth year on year is creating opportunities for new talent joining our business - this truly is an exciting place to be!
We embrace new technologies to work smarter and we invest in the professional development of our people and the approach adopted throughout the business is to encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations.
We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and determined Mobile Plant Fitter to work across East Anglia and in our busy workshop in Ellington, Cambridgeshire.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Execute Preventative Maintenance programmes
- Deal with day to day servicing and maintenance of plant vehicles and machinery
- Keep fleet running smoothly
- Minimise operational downtime
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Possess sound knowledge of plant repairs
- Ability to diagnose problems effectively and carry out necessary repairs to dealers spec
- Experience in servicing, maintaining and repairing fixed and mobile plant
- Experience in maintaining site vehicles
- ARC welding and gas cutting ability would be desirable yet not essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Engineering
- Plant Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job