The following job is no longer available:
Mobile Laboratory Analyst
Mobile Laboratory Analyst
Birmingham, West Midlands
Our client is currently looking for experienced and customer focused individuals to join their Mobile Laboratory Analyst team in Birmingham on a temporary basis until June 2022. Whilst flexibility is required, the standard hours of work are 12-8pm or 7:30am over a 7 day rota.
- Responsibility to operate mobile testing labs in Birmingham
- Receipt and accession of SARS-CoV-2 sample for analysis
- Routine use of the Bosch Vivalytic analysers
- Responsibility for the quality control and release of results on our client’s Vivalytic range of instruments
- The troubleshooting of Covid-19 related customer queries and the provision of product information and advice
- The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Covid 19 related products
- Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry or Life Science related degree
- Confidence in liaising with people via telephone, email and in person
- Laboratory experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience in a Covid 19 testing environment
- Previous experience in a customer support related position
- Knowledge of related products
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through their commitment and the skill of their people, they have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve their growing international markets, they require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to our client’s ethos is their drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of their staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for the role of Mobile Laboratory Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Laboratory Analyst, Lab Analyst, Graduate Chemist, Laboratory Associate, Lab Associate, Graduate Biochemist, or Graduate Scientist.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'