Commercial Gas Engineer, North East
MOBILE ROLE- COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
I am working with one of the North East's leading Facilities Management providers, who have an excellent reputation for fully understanding their customers requirements and their ability to best fulfil these with the highest level of customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business that can offer you exposure to a wide variation of contracts, including; Commercial, Retail, Education and Hospitality.
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer, ideally dual qualified in gas and AC/HVAC.
- Must hold a commercial gas qualification /certification (COCN1, BMP1, CODC1, CODNCO1 ect)
- Must be Gas Safe registered
- Multi skilled qualifications are highly desirable (NVQ or City & Guilds Air Conditioning, FGAS)
- Full clean driving licence
- DBS (security check)
- CSCS Card
- Positive Work attitued
- Undertake work to a high standard
- Strong customer service values
Salary and company benefits;
- Company van and fuel card
- Branded uniform
- Call out 1 in 9- £100 standby
- Full technical training (as well as personal development)
- 24/7 support from the contact centre
- 30 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- A range of additional employee benefits
If you are looking to join a fast paced and driven environment, with clear career progression send your CV through to Ellie Cresswell at Randstad CPE Newcastle.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- FM/ Facilities Management/ Facility Management/ Commercial/ Gas/ Gas Engineering/ HVAC/ Air Conditioning Engineer/ North/ North East/ Tyne and Wear
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'