Mobile Civil Enforcement Officer
Indigo are a market leader in the UK for the provision of car parking and associated services. With our expertise and experience in designing, building, financing and operating across a variety of market sectors, we specialise in the development and management of car parking solutions for both public and private organisations. With our Business Support Centre based in Watford, Hertfordshire this prime location allows us to grow and deliver our services nationally. We currently have 67 contracts across the UK and a workforce of approx. 850. With a keen focus on business development, we are looking to recruit great people to our existing teams!
We are currently seeking to recruit hardworking and reliable individuals to work as Mobile Civil Enforcement Officers at our Hemel Hempstead contract.
As a Mobile Civil Enforcement Officer, you will be responsible for enforcing the On and Off Street Parking Regulations for the contract and for issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCN’s) to contravening vehicles where necessary.
Reporting to the Team Leader, working hours are 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday on a shift rota. Bank Holiday working may be required. Training and uniform will be provided.
What is the 'ideal’ candidate for this role? Here at Indigo we are looking for individuals who have the required capabilities not only to carry out the core functions of the role but have a passion to deliver great service:
- Good literacy and interpersonal skills in order to deal with the public effectively on a daily basis and record information accurately
- Initiative - we love to hear your ideas!
- The ability to follow procedures and guidelines
- The ability to work with minimum supervision but also as part of a team
- Able to problem solve during stressful situations
- A full Cat B driving licence, CBT Certificate or the ability to ride a bicycle is advantageous
We believe that working for Indigo is great. Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees. Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Work Place Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
- Merlin Entertainment Employee Discount
- Eye Care vouchers
- Length of Service Rewards
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Simply Health Corporate discount on health & dental plans
- Employee discount on a multiple of gym memberships across the UK with 'My Gym Discounts’
- O2 Open employee benefit scheme offering discounted mobile phone contracts with up to 25% off
In line with our obligations under The General Data Protection Regulation, please read our privacy notice for job applicants from our website.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job