Kerridge Commercial Systems is growing and growing fast, new opportunities are available and change is required to continue on our journey of success. It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining our business!
We’re ranked No.37 in the Sunday Times HSBC international Track 200, a league table that ranks the top 200 of Britain’s mid-market private companies in order of fastest growing overseas sales.
As the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively on a Global scale.
Working as part of a dedicated development team, this Mobile Application Developer role involves working with local and remote teams (in the UK and abroad) to develop new mobile applications and features for the Kerridge Commercial Systems group as well as delivering fixes for our customers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Carry out programming tasks from specifications against specific project timescales
- Conduct unit testing on own code with documented summary test plans, and fixing errors
- Submit code for peer review and make modifications in line with feedback received
- Participate in peer review of code and specification, making suggestions to increase quality
- Schedule own time to deliver against assigned priorities in line with agreed project timescales
- Provide clear updates on progress against assigned tasks
- Escalate problems and exceptions that need to be addressed in a timely manner, with suggested solutions and workarounds.
What we need from you…
- .NET Mobile Developer skills including C#, Xamarin.Forms (or Xamarin.Android / Xamarin.iOS), Web Services
- Degree level or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or other numerate. Applications with demonstrable work experience will also be considered
- Experience developing software to a professional or academic standard
- Have a passion for software design and development
- Good communicator, capable of working from specifications to deliver solutions
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- An understanding of networks, SOAP and RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of source control, continuous integration, build servers, automated deployment
- Integration with third party tools like Google Analytics and social sites
- Mobile Applications
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'