Mobile Application Developer
- Award-winning marketing agency with a client base across all industries.
- Decide on emerging technologies to use such as Kotlin.
- Friendly & dynamic culture, no hierarchy, casual dress.
An innovative marketing agency in Cirencester is looking to bring their app development team in-house and is looking for a Mobile App Developer to take the lead in building the new function. As the sole developer in the initial stages of the programme, you’ll have a good say in any technologies you’d like to use moving forward. The client base is incredibly diverse and spreads across retail, finance, public sector and many more.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven end-to-end application development across both Android & iOS. It’s preferred if you have deployed several apps to the App Store and Google Play.
- Significant knowledge of Objective-C & Swift for iOS, and Java for Android.
- MS SQL Server or MySQL development experience.
- Extensive understanding of both PC & MAC development environments.
- Any experience with source code management, JSON or RESTful web services would be very beneficial.
The main purpose of the role is to design and develop a range of cross-platform applications focusing on customer experience, before deploying them to the app store. This could be anything from a loyalty service for a retail client to a dealership application in the automotive industry. You’ll work alongside the systems development team in producing new specifications and designs, with scope to decide on any new technologies that you would like to be using (e.g. Kotlin). The company is looking to expand the app development function so you will play an integral part in growing & training the team moving forward.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
On top of a generous salary, the company are offering 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!), life cover, a contributory pension scheme, as well as free parking and a discounted gym membership. You’ll be based in the heart of the Cotswolds with a friendly team who go out on regular socials together, enjoy the Friday beer fridge and a breakfast buffet on a Monday.
Sound great? Send in your CV to Joe now or call in for a chat ().
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job