We’re thinking big by going small
As a Mini Habitat Deputy Manager, you’ll be a key player in the running of the Habitat mini store in the above Sainsbury's store. Supporting the Mini Habitat Manager, you’ll use your enthusiasm for our brand and our products to drive your team’s motivation to give every customer fantastic service.
A commercial and creative thinker, you’ll duty manage the team towards great sales and profit, whilst creating an inspiring environment for both customers and colleagues.
As a Mini Habitat Deputy Manager, you’ll:
- Bring out the best in your Mini Habitat, using your operational know-how to make it perform brilliantly
- Support the Manager to deliver the Mini Habitat KPIs and objectives and contribute towards the overall strategy
- Create strong relationships, closely collaborating with the Sainsbury's store management team to deliver your shared business goals
- Hit your goals by inspiring, leading and coaching your team to reach consistently amazing results
- Lead from the front, providing your customers with Habitat’s renowned service culture - every single time
- Be proactive and smart with your Mini Habitat P&L and cost management
Your experience, skills and qualities will ideally include being:
- An inspirational motivator of teams through your leadership style in a highly customer focused environment
- Highly commercial, super focused and energetic with a proven record of delivering KPIs
- A problem-solver, data-interpreter and savvy business decision-maker
- An unshakably solid planner, with top-notch organisational skills
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- An articulate and fluent communicator - whoever you’re talking to and whatever their level
- An Assistant/Deputy Manager, Concession Manager or Floor Manager within a brand
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 30 days’ annual leave per year
- Staff discount in Habitat, Argos and Sainsbury’s stores (after qualifying period)
- Pension, Share Save and other benefits
Since 1964, Habitat has been challenging the way people style and shop for their homes. We’re an iconic homeware and furniture retailer that’s going through exciting times: alongside our three long-standing London flagship stores, we have an extensive website and a network of smaller customer touch-points throughout the UK including Sainsbury’s and Argos.
For over 50 years Habitat has created good design that’s useful, distinctive and just a little witty. We recognise that today there are more brands than ever selling furniture, but we’re strong in our conviction that we’re true originals, because almost every piece in our collection is designed by us.
- Customer Service
- Management Skills