Our client is a well established success business operating in the South West with a drive for innovation, service excellence and future growth. They are currently looking for a mid-weight Designer to join their fast-paced Marketing Team. It's an exciting role where your creative flair and understanding of brand consistency will be key. They are looking for someone who can develop the company identity into an impactful and memorable brand experience.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Director and will take full ownership of the brand and design for all internal and external communications. Key responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualizing and executing the design and layout of a variety of digital and print briefs for editorial, digital and marketing projects.
- Providing design support to senior management for high profile projects
- Occasionally liaising with marketing agencies to run campaigns
- Providing guidance for brand consistency across the entire organisation
- Creating engaging creative for marketing materials such as brochures, direct mail, merchandise, flyers, invites, event stands, stationery and more
- Develop the design of all digital assets including website, social media, email, advertising
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Art working and preparing creative for print
- Preparing and creating pitch decks, proposal documents and presentations
- General design and photographic support including managing online content, cropping/resizing images for online requirements and retouching online product photography
To be successful in this role you will have strong branding experience and be able to present and communicate ideas in a collaborative way. With experience across print, digital, photography and content management systems, you will have a professional approach to times, costs and deadlines. You will also be a proficient Mac and Adobe Creative Suite user ( Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop). In return for your experience, you will be joining an environment where you can really impact the creative output of the company with your ideas and collaboration.
Adecco is a Recruitment Agency and an Equal opportunity employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"