- Conduct routine microbiology testing as needed: culturing, serial dilutions, antimicrobial testing etc
- Record all results accurately and update any internal databases
- Report any anomalous results to the Microbiology Manager
- Work to strict ISO 13485 and GMP standards at all times
- Degree within a relevant discipline: Microbiology or similar
- At least 6 months practical experience within a commercial laboratory
- Strong hands on knowledge in carrying out various microbiological techniques: culturing, serial dilutions, antimicrobial testing, colony counting.
- Able to follow strict SOPs to given deadlines and to strict industry standards (GMP and ISO 13485)
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job