HRC Recruitment is currently recruiting for a MI Analyst to join a busy and exciting operation based in Glasgow. This is full time, permanent position paying circa £25,000 with an excellent benefits package working directly for a leading bank!
To be considered you must have solid experience in building new reports, ideally using SAS/ SQL, and be able to provide meaningful insight to customer operations teams on the data extracted.
This role is to support a busy operation and the key purpose of the position is to provide high quality and value adding MI to senior operations teams.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Analytical experience essential
- Experience of building reporting suites within operations
- Experience in using SAS and SQL to extract data and build reports
- Complex problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of internal risk and control policies and frameworks
- Strong ability to extract, manipulate and present data
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations to management, able to provide useful insight
- Strong Excel skills
What does the day to day look like?
- Delivery of all reporting activities to agreed timescales and quality
- Develop reports in line with business requirements
- Contribute to enhancing existing reports to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Produce analysis and make recommendations to management
- Work with other business areas through data gathering and analysis
- Provide meaningful insight to operations teams
- Share MI best practice across all contacts
- Provide guidance on all MI related matters
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo ASAP.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment agency and an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'