Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a MHE Trainer on a permanent basis at our Haverhill depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
* Effective leadership of the site H&S culture as No1 on the agenda
* Train all MHE staff to use the FMS system ( Fleet Management System )
* Complete / support site inductions of MHE / Manual Handling for all FTE / Agency staff
* Support the RA / SWP completion with the nominated person/s
* Responsible for providing a consistently high level of technical skills training to support the operations area through a variety of delivery methods.
* Working as part of a close team ensuring that that all training is completed and recorded in line with company policy.
* Develop a site skills matrix that enables the delivery of all MHE training and that the skill level of all MHE operators is satisfactory and ensure that refresher training is completed within specified time frames.
* Actively manage the number of MHE operators to minimise skill fade and risk from inexperienced and infrequent users.
* Responsible for ensuring the on-going competence of all MHE operators through the delivery of refresher training, recorded work place assessments and where appropriate other training following the identification of unsafe practices or following accidents / incidents.
* Assist and advise in the investigation of any on-site and MHE related incidents / accidents.
* Proactive approach to ensure continual reduction in risk from MHE operations and where appropriate develop learning from experience briefings to prevent further occurrence.
* Responsible for assisting in the creation of Safe system of works and suitable and sufficient risk assessments of MHE activities.
* Ensure hazards are correctly identified and control measures introduced to eliminate or reduce the risk as so far as is reasonably practicable and ensuring these are trained out to all relevant staff.
* Review the GAP analysis of the safety audits with site management to ensure that all areas are completed.
* Liaising with Operational management to ensure that all site training requirements are covered across all shifts.
* Working as part of the Site MHE instructor team in ensuring that that all training is completed and recorded in line with company policy.
* To participate as an active member of the wider management team, and to offer suggestions for solving problems, improving site safety.
* Responsible for compiling all data and information required for the accurate production of KPI and Monthly Reports as required by the Management team.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
* Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
* Able to work to tight deadlines.
* Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns in order to cover for training.
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems.
Shifts: 4 On 4 off days only
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'