Our Distribution centre is based on our Head Office site in Kirby, we’re over 1 million Sq Ft and deal with over 3 million units per week. As a MHE Instructor you’ll be a key member of the team, planning in training for our employees who will be operating VNA’s, Counter balance, reach and Scissor lifts. Health & safety is also a big aspect of the role, as you’ll be assisting the shift managers and H&S team with RAM’s.
Days, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm rotating, Monday - FridayAbout You
To find the best candidate for this role, we’d like you to have the following....
- Experience of working in a similar DC environment
- Previous experience of RTITB/ ITSSAR training
- Good people skills with the ability to communicate with people in different positions.
- Relevant MHE Licences
Working at Matalan is exciting, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and opportunities to develop yourself.
The Benefits available are...
- From 23 Days holiday
- 20% Staff discount
- PPT & Uniform
- Our Family Extras Scheme - An exclusive discount website, which you as a valued member of our Matalan Family, can access and save money at hundreds of retailers across the country
- Pension Scheme
- We are fully committed to creating a learning culture in all our stores so from day one you’ll get a great induction, access to our ‘Me Learning’ online platform and ongoing support and development to help you grow within your role
This is your opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer.
This is Retail Made Real.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'