The closing date for applications to this advert is the 18th February 2018.
Sports Direct Fitness is the leisure division of Sports Direct the UK’s number one sports retailer.
Welcome to our world...
Sports Direct Fitness are the newest business venture of the international retail giant Sports Direct and we are taking the fitness world by storm.
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Membership Advisor to help take us to the next level.
If you have a “reach for the stars” attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers…. They are out of this world!
As a Sports Direct Fitness employee you will be joining us at this fantastic growth and development time and you will see this business go from strength to strength and along with it your career.
The Membership Advisor is responsible for maximising club revenue through actively recruiting new members, whilst aiming to achieve and exceed membership sales and revenue targets.
As a member of our team...
You need to
- Delivery of set sales targets and Membership Revenue.
- Achieving improvement of a sales growth year on year.
- Follow company sales processes and deliver on KPI’s.
- Work to the agreed KPI’s effectively managing in reach and outreach.
- Understand fully the company sales promotions.
- Be fully compliant with the prospecting database.
- Proactively look at opportunities threats and risks to affect the business.
- Effectively MAP your activity to meet targets.
- Drive passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club at all times, focusing on sales office area.
- Ensure the club is prepared for peak trading.
Keep Things Simple
- Ensure that all internal sales processes, procedures are adhered to within the prescribed timeframes and ensure KPIs achieved
- Ensure the facility meets Health & Safety requirements.
Work to Membership Goals
- Increase membership numbers and retention through effective and compliant sales made with integrity.
- Interact confidently with current and prospective members.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
Be People Focussed
- Respect and support your colleagues to create a positive environment in club.
- Be proactive in ensuring the club is immaculate at all times.
- Share specialist sales knowledge and support club success.