Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Corporate Markets division provides clients with a comprehensive corporate markets offering that connects issuers to their stakeholders. Our uniquely integrated range of corporate markets capabilities includes shareholder management and analytics, stakeholder engagement, share and unit registry, and employee share plans. We also offer company secretarial support, as well as various specialist offerings such as insolvency solutions. We operate in twelve countries throughout Australasia, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, United Kingdom and Europe. Our teams combine a wealth of industry experience with a rigorous focus on client management to deliver a premium service underpinned by market leading digital technology provided by our Technology & Operations division.
Working as part of the newly created Meetings Advisory Team supporting all aspects of company shareholder meetings. This includes supporting the registration of shareholders at client events, checking and reviewing meeting notices pre event, logging and planning client events, providing support and advice to clients on meeting matters, adherence to team procedures and supporting ad hoc projects from time to time.
• Carrying out registration duties and providing help and guidance at shareholder meetings.
• Providing help and guidance to clients/advisers on all aspects of pre-meeting advisory services.
• Dealing with client enquiries and ensuring swift resolution of client issues.
• Learning technical and business expertise to support clients with changing market trends in order to sustain enhanced levels of service around all aspects of company meetings.
• Ensuring compliance with any regulatory or statutory requirements, industry codes and practices.
• Ensuring adherence to Link Market Services information security and other core policies and standards.
• Ensuring all client agreements, administrative and management information records are maintained.
• Overseeing and authorising the issue of client invoices.
• Adherence to team procedures and practices to minimise risks.
• Customer service background and client service focus.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and work collectively.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills.
• Enthusiasm to learn with outgoing personality.
• Interest in studying CISI or other financial services qualification.
• Flexible and willingness to travel to shareholder meetings (primarily in London however occasional travel in UK required).
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'