Media Planning Executive, based in Swindon, Wiltshire strong basic salary with excellent benefits package
My client is a top independent digital marketing agency with a dynamic offering to its clients. As a Media Planning Executive, you will help identify new and innovative ways to reach audiences online (Paid, Owned & Earned) as well as execute and report on performance. Excited by the sound of this role? Then the world of media planning could be right up your street! The business has client needs with opportunities to take on more responsibility across a range of sectors from FS to Travel and beyond. With strong publisher ties you will be able to keep updated on the latest innovations in media/digital marketing.
As a Media Planning Executive in our busy media team, you will work across all areas of campaign planning, execution and results analysis for a range of B2B and B2C blue chip clients operating in a variety of markets. Being able to manage multiple tasks is a must and a willingness to go above and beyond what is required is highly favourable. You will enjoy working in a busy environment and will be quick to learn in an industry that is ever changing. You will work under the guidance of a Media Planning and Trading Manager to plan campaigns across a variety of clients in different sectors and full training will be given.
- Analyse digital campaign performance (across a range of channels) and the competition in a client’s market
- Research target audiences
- Use research to fuel your recommendations
- Work with Ad Ops to set up campaigns across all major ad platforms
- Analyse results and optimise campaigns to maximize performance
- Discuss requirements and campaign performance with media owners
- Provide weekly & monthly results analysis and spot opportunities for new campaigns
- Work with other internal teams to develop client strategy
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Can handle data, reporting and have worked in planning media (PPC, Display especially)
- Analysing data will be something you are comfortable with and you should have creative flair so you can use data insights to identify opportunities for our clients.
- Comfortable with data analysis and building campaign reports
- Some understanding of online advertising with a passion to learn more about the industry
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Campaign Plans
- Display Advertising