Mechanical Project Engineer
£45,000 - £48,000
This growing manufacturing business and local employer of choice has a new opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team.
You’ll provide the technical and management expertise necessary to direct, lead and support major maintenance and capital expenditure projects.
- ensure project upgrades are delivered efficiently and to budget
- negotiate on the tender of project contracts
- develop robust planned maintenance and inspection schedules relating to new project upgrades
- monitor and control expenditure on spares, material and labour throughout the design and implementation of major schemes
- identify deviation from target and implement corrective actions, including coaching.
You’ll ideally have
- A strong technical knowledge of mechanical systems engineering, with a good understanding of mechanical engineering principals
- 5 years’ experience in a supervisory or technical role
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or HND or HNC
Benefits include a 5% stakeholder pension and unlimited opportunity to train and develop your skills, and while not an essential requirement there are very realistic career development opportunities ahead for those who are keen to advance their careers.
Interviews are available NOW. If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role APPLY NOW. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*