Role: Mechanical Fitter
Hours: Days, Monday to Friday (Half day on Friday)
Salary: £21,000 - £23,500 per annum + benefits
Location: Commutable from Poole, Bournemouth, Southampton, Blandford Forum, Dorchester and surrounding areas
A well-established manufacturing company that’s takes great pride in its people are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to their close and loyal engineering team. You will be working within a down to earth, friendly and collaborative environment where hard work and team spirit is encouraged.
- Build, set up and test of all new and refurbished machines.
- Modification of machines to meet customers and company requirements.
- Mechanical Fitting of machine parts.
- Working from mechanical drawings.
- Working to deadlines.
- Completion of quality and despatch sign off documentation.
We are quite open with regards to the person level of experience. We would consider someone who has recently completed a recognised mechanical apprenticeship, OR someone who has many years of experience in the industry.
We do however require the following:
- Completed a recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship or holds Mechanical Engineering qualifications.
- Mechanical Fitting skills and experience.
- Worked in mechanical environment such as automotive or manufacturing
- Proactive work attitude and keen to learn.
- Friendly and adaptable working attitude.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.