Mechanical Engineer / Fitter - King's Lynn - £23500 - 24K per annum - Permanent
We are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer / Fitter to work for our client who are leading industrial service provider who supply engineering equipment and expertise. The role will be based in their King's Lynn workshop and you will be responsible for repairing all types of industrial equipment.
Your duties will include
- Repairs to all types of industrial equipment. (Gearboxes, pumps, AC and DC motors)
- Working in the workshop and on client sites where necessary
- Working in a team of 8 engineers fault finding and installing equipment
- Participate in an oncall call out rota as required
- Work to current health and safety guidelines and site requirements
To secure this role you will need
- Mechanical engineering background
- Experience of equipment maintenance and repairs
- A Level or relevant NVQ 3 or equivalent
Hours of work Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm Friday 8am - 3.30pm
Benefits 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Bonus, Paid overtime & oncall payment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'