I am currently looking for a Mechanical Contracts Engineer / Manager to join a reputable contractor based in Newcastle.
My client handle a diverse range of customers and projects, so the role will be a varied one where you will be the main point of contact for clients, site managers and building contractors throughout any of my clients current contracts.
The role involves seeing works through from Tender stage through to accounting valuation for works with the main
- Customer liaison - understand customer needs, develop and sustain good relationships.
- Continuous project managing - brief team, operatives, contractors and suppliers, ensure targets,
- quality and product are achieved.
- Work planning - assessing labour requirements for works and designating labour through weekly
- planning meeting process.
- Producing RAMS and ensuring site safety
- Invoicing / Valuation - gather information and price invoicing ready for admin, agree valuations and
- stage payments with customers.
You will be suitable for this role if you have:
- Qualifications - Preferred minimum HNC Building services or Equiv.
- Demonstratable experience within the mechanical field
- SMSTS / NEBOSH / or IOSH Managing safely preferred
- Background in Plumbing, Heating & HVAC Systems
- Competent with Microsoft Excel, Outlook etc
- Good people management skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels - via email, phone & in person
- Ability to work in a team
- Good focus and attention to detail
- Good multi-tasking skills
- A proactive, collaborative attitude
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Building Services
- Contracts Manager
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'