Job Profile for Mechanical Assembly Technician - TP98713
Mechanical Assembly Technician required for a well-estabilished manufacturer based in the Basingstoke area. The Assembly / Production Engineer will be part of an estabilished team involved in the Assembly, Testing, Wiring and Production of the company's range of production line equipment.
The successful Mechanical Assembly Technician will likely have a proven background in Mechanical Assembly as well as a basic understanding of electrical wiring.
Mechanical Assembly Technician Position Overview
- Assembly of sheet metal components using a range of handheld power tools
- Testing of machines, assisting with logistics and planning
- Liaising with the Design teams to ensure Engineering Drawings are fully understood
- Completing pre-delivery quality inspection reports
- Improving Assembly processes where possible
- Occasional customer visits across the world
Mechanical Assembly Technician Position Requirements
- Proven background in Mechanical Assembly / Production
- Knowledge of electrical wiring desirable
- Good understanding of the Fabrication/ Engineering industry
- Full UK Clean Driving License
- Knowledge of MRP Systems desirable
Mechanical Assembly Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- Pension scheme
- Holiday: 28 days per year including bank holidays
- 09:00 to 17.00, Mon - Fri.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job