Receiving and unloading of stock from suppliers, couriers, and engineers
* Picking and issuing of stock as detailed on all despatch notes, to installers, engineers, internal depots, and customer sites
* The moving and storage of all stock in and out of the warehouse, in a safe and tidy manner, and which is also in-keeping with the company's health and safety guidelines.
* Ensure the filing of all documentation relating to goods receipt and despatch manifests, are kept up to date on a daily basis.
* Pass all completed despatch notes on a regular basis (hourly), to the Logistics Controller for booking purposes.
* Assist in carrying out continuous stock checks in the form of Perpetual Inventory Audits or any other type of Stock Audits, as and when instructed by the Logistics Controller.
* Answer incoming calls promptly, and in a polite and courteous manner.
* Notify the Logistics Controller of any stock and process related issues that become apparent on a day to day basis.
* Responsible for the contractual and company confidential information.
* Responsible for accuracy of own work.
* Undertake appropriate training in line with the addition of new equipment and systems as and when necessary, via formal and informal training, including on the job training.
* In accordance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, all employees have a duty to comply with all Health and Safety Procedures and to be alert in identifying potential hazards by removing or minimising them wherever possible.
* Any other duties reasonably requested within the skills required for the role
4 GCSE's including Mathematics and English (Grades A-C), however there are other criteria on which ability in these areas can be assessed e.g. passed a functional skills test in the last 5 years that demonstrates the numerical and literacy skills to the level of GCSE.
Knowledge & Skills:
Knowledge of SAP desirable, or a similar system used for ordering and managing materials in a warehouse environment
Familiar with the process of receiving and checking goods in and out of a warehouse operation inc. Order picking and packing of goods.
Current forklift licence desirable
Previous experience of working in a warehouse or Goods receipt/despatch environment.
Working as part of a team and unsupervised
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.