This is an opportunity to develop your career at a globally renowned publisher, with an outstanding reputation in the world of online and printed content.
In this marketing specialist role, you will be responsible for the day to day running of paid social media campaigns. You'll have the opportunity to learn as you take risks with new approaches to campaigns, and will be involved in evaluating success so you can continually drive better results.
Perhaps you're looking for the opportunity to stretch yourself in a larger environment, having enjoyed success running social media campaigns in a small organisation. Or you may be looking for more autonomy and the chance to really own your campaign from start to finish. In either case, this role offers the chance to work for an organisation and in a team whose ambition matches your own.
Experience and attributes:
- Excellent written English, enabling you to create and re-purpose existing copy for use in campaigns
- Good Excel skills, enabling you to analyse campaign performance
- Ability to create digital marketing assets (e.g. using Photoshop)
- A good understanding of native social ad platforms
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of twitter analytics, linkedin campaign manager or similar analytical tools to support campaigns on these and other social media platforms (including Facebook)
- An active interest in current affairs
- Some knowledge of subscription-based business activities.
- Customer Experience
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- Campaign Effectiveness
- Campaign Tracking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job