ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS (8 MONTHS FTC) - (AM190118.3)
Job Title Account Manager - Marketing Partnerships (8 months FTC)
Education Not Applicable
Location Live Nation Argyll Street, - London, W1F 7TS UK (Primary)
Career Level Experienced
Category Customer Support/Client Care
Job Type Contract
Salary Grade Competitive
The Account Management team requires an experienced Account Manager to join the festival delivery area of the Marketing Partnerships department.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can hit the ground running taking full responsibility to deliver a wide range of brand partnerships across the Live Nation festival portfolio from all sectors including alcohol, fashion, lifestyle, automotive etc.
The Account Manager will have the full support of a strong partnership delivery team however the requirements will be to assume full responsibility for the partners allocated with minimal escalations to the Account Director.
The role requires someone who can build solid working relationships quickly and easily, works well on their own initiative and is able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Previous experience of working with brands and agencies, as well as experience of working onsite at events is highly preferred.
Live Nation, of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Full responsibility for the delivery of brand partnerships as allocated by Account Director
- Extensive client and agency liaison pre, at and post event - working closely and collaboratively to ensure the smooth delivery of contractual rights, within strict deadlines
- Delivering partnerships onsite at festivals across the UK as required
- Completing partnership debriefs
- Maintaining accurate records and logs (including but not limited to accounting & invoicing/contract summaries/creative assets/program recaps).
- Previous experience in a similar role (2 - 3 years)
- Experience either in brand partnerships, marketing, festivals or the live music business
- A highly motivated, tenacious and conscientious individual who takes pride in delivering work to the highest standard
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourceful and flexible with a positive 'can do’ approach
- An attention to detail second to none Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to think on their feet
- A hard worker dedicated to going the extra mile
- Able to prioritise and hit deadlines consistently, keeping projects on track and pushing them continuously forward
- An organised working style
- Effective at managing multiple projects and tasks at one time
- Ability to plan and anticipate problems, along with understanding how best to address them
- Comfortable with time away from home (depending on business requirements)
How to apply: If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible. Closing date: 19/1/2018