A B2B marketer and excited by starting marketing for this established Tech business? Our client is looking for their first marketer to set up the department and get involved in some exciting projects.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; working with the Founder and CEO,you’ll build the strategy and own the budget and execution, with the focus on growing the business and building brand awareness.
- Strategy; create a marketing plan to drive sales
- PPC; plan and execute paid marketing campaigns
- SEO; optimise their websites for search
- Email; execute email marketing campaigns to drive retention
- Content; create content to be used on the website and social channels
- Budget; manage and report on the budget
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- You MUST have experience of working in the IT hardware industry
- Focus on digital marketing and being hands on - you must be able to execute PPC ads yourself
- Experience of e-commerce would be an advantage but not essential
- Stable track record - 2 years + per job minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Excellent project management skills
- Self starting attitude
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager;
£45,000 - £55,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'