We are seeking a Marketing Manager with strong digital marketing experience who will develop, lead and modernise the marketing strategy of the company, supporting and contributing to its growth. You will be able to convey and promote the company’s brand and values accurately, and create effective and imaginative strategies and integrated marketing campaigns for customer acquisition and retention.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will liaise with senior stakeholders and work collaboratively with Heads of Departments. You will be responsible for line managing the Marketing Co-Ordinator.
This is a challenging and varied role with a high level of autonomy. You will operate at a senior level with a demanding and varied workload across all areas of the marketing spectrum.
- Ensure that the company’s brand and values are promoted and integrated into all aspects of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Oversee and coordinate all areas of B2C marketing, adhering to budgeted ROIs
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders, identifying and developing opportunities
- Develop the company’s online presence re content and affiliate marketing, PPC and SEO
- Support IT in the website development to create a content-rich platform
- Develop a strategic newsletter plan delivering on-brand messages to existing subscribers and to new sign-ups to encourage conversion
- Commission both design and copywriting work
- Write and publish content for digital and social media platforms, including email campaigns
- Plan and execute offline marketing strategies across print inserts, list rentals and swaps
- Structure strategies for new markets, including overseas
- Create, maintain and adhere to the department budget
- Analyse digital campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords and other tools as appropriate
- Research customer behaviour and propose strategies for increasing RFM scores and AOVs
- Develop the internal communications programme
- Report on trade and IT trends and developments
- Line manage the Marketing Co-Ordinator and accommodate expansion within the department
Skills and Experience:
- Education to degree level or equivalent marketing qualification
- Significant B2C digital and offline marketing experience within the e-commerce industry
- Extensive knowledge and experience of current social media marketing trends, as well of SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords etc
- Demonstrable ability to create imaginative and memorable long term and flash campaigns
- Excellent design, copywriting and literacy skills
- Strong planning and organisational experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to deadlines
- Robust communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to maintain the highest standards at all times, and to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of departmental budget management
If you have the skills and experience required, and are seeking a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, E-commerce. Ecommerce, digital marketing, online marketing, offline marketing, jobs in Devon, jobs in Newton Abbot
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'