The company has an enviable, international client list, operating with some of the most recognisable brands. This is an exciting opportunity to support the Head of Event Support with retailers, clients and other agencies making high-level recommendations by feeding strategically into project briefs.
As a Marketing Manager, your daily duties will include:
• Spending time with retailers, clients and other client agencies - you’ll be expected to keep up to date with automotive retail news, knowing your clients, their products and their competitors!
• Feeding strategically into project briefs involving the retailer network – you’ll be expected to identify new business opportunities and create and present creds and pitch proposals.
• Being the main point of contact for some clients – you will be expected to market/sell the service to retailers through all relevant channels, with a specific focus on experiential.
• Taking the lead on measurement and reporting across the retailer service.
• Creating, Managing and reconciliation retailer campaign budgets.
To be a successful Marketing Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience in a similar role and ideally experiential focused and will have a knowledge of the wider mix with a retail focus, ideally auto.
• The ability to demonstrate a proven track record in consulting and delivering campaigns.
• In-depth knowledge of experiential marketing and ideally of how retailer networks work.
• A good understanding of data, reporting and measurement of various online platforms and other mechanisms/software for recording and reporting data.
• Strong commercial awareness and exceptional financial management skills.
• The role requires a fair amount of travel around the UK, so a full driving licence is required.
In return for this managerial role, you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
To apply for this managerial role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'