An experienced Marketing Manager is required to play a key role on the Senior Management team of this leading independent Financial Services provider based in Stevenage. Working alongside the MD, Directors and Sales Leaders, your role will be to lead the development and implementation of the marketing and communications strategy.
Marketing Manager – Job Overview
The role will involve strengthening relationships with key partners, working with them to raise awareness of the company amongst their members and generate leads. It is also responsible for driving direct lead generation through inbound and outbound channels.
Working with internal teams and contacts, you would be responsible for creating campaigns to engage with customers and prospects, highlighting the companies’ expertise and building on its already excellent reputation for customer service.
Marketing Manager – Required Skills and Experience
- Proven Marketing experience at management level
- Degree level educated (or equivalent) in Marketing or Business
- Knowledge of budget and strategy planning
- Strong knowledge and experience in Digital, Content and Collateral, Lead Generation and Management, Events and Market Research
- A strategic and analytical thinker
Marketing Manager – Benefits Offered
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus up to 15% profit share
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'