We are currently working with a national Industrial Supply and Health and Safety Group who are looking for an experienced
Marketing Manager toprovide insight on company strategy and market focus via analysis and research.
The business is a substantial SME, family owned organisation with over 65 staff at their Alton offices. They have seen significant growth through new product development and service consolidation and it’s an exciting time to join the company in their modern and attractive offices.
As Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for ensuring the marketing plan is adhered to and kept within budget across multiple divisions, while aiding the sales team in satisfying customer needs. Working closely with external agencies and with direct marketing reports in each division.
Your primary responsibilities will cover Marketing, Communications and Public Relations, Planning and Organisational Strategy, examples of which are as follows:
- Work closely with the Sales teams across the group to achieve customer satisfaction and achieve sales targets
- Research and Development aide across the group - Ensure that the group/divisions regularly conduct relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends
- Responsible for sign off on editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all group/division publications
- Formulate the Marketing Plan and agree objectives and budgets for the divisions/companies to ensure accurate ROI
- Short and long term plans for marketing/communications/PR functions across the group
- Ensuring, where relevant, ideas and innovations in product and marketing are shared across the group
- Typically five plus years of experience of designing and managing marketing campaigns.
- Creative and analytical
- Comfortable balancing competing demands across the organisation.
- Project management capability
- Comfortable working at all levels and teams within the organisation.
- Track record of preparing press releases for external media.
- Team coaching and leadership
- Experience of preparing and managing budgets
- Qualification in Marketing, Business or similar preferred
- Chartered member of CIM or working towards.
- Monday-Friday (07:30-16:30 or 08:00-17:00) Flexible if needed.
- Salary between £50,000-60,000 Negotiable DOE
- Car Allowance
- 21 days holiday +8 days bank holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'