Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with a passion for the food/drinks industry? We are looking for someone with the marketing knowledge and drive to make a real impact for one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of cooking wines.
This is a permanent role that comes with a responsibility to help the wholesaler educate and enable their staff to sell the finished product to the end user (chefs).
The wholesaler will require marketing support, point of sales material for their sales teams, pack shots and information for their website, PLOF and brochures, exhibitions support, training days, promotional support and promotion days. This is a hands-on role that will suit a confident and experienced individual who is able to fully manage all marketing activities.
- Define, plan and implement marketing strategy
- Play an active role in meetings (internal and external) and feed any key information back to MD
- Keep up to date with what’s happening in the sector and identify areas for new product development
- Website maintenance (updates and blogging, positioning our client as a thought-leader)
- Social media targeted at the end user and reporting on points of interest to the client
- Monthly bulletins to our customers and to our end users, the chefs
- Working closely with 6 chef’s associations pinpointing key social events, focussing on product knowledge and promotion
- Responsible for the public profile of the company
- Managing and promoting our client’s brand and acting as an ambassador for the business
- Event organising - home and abroad
- Managing all Marketing related internal communications
- Marketing Manager experience, preferably within the food/drinks industry
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate
- We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to identify new markets and products, with the flare and natural ability to present and execute your own marketing plan.
- Reliable, self-disciplined and a team player
As this is a stand-alone department you will be responsible for the organic growth of the company, working closely with the sales team who are responsible for new business and supply chain.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"