Marketing Manager - Peterborough - 35,000 / 40,000
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager with immediate effect for our client who continues to grow, based in the Peterborough area.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing and communications strategy for the client, its products and services, engaging internal and external stakeholders to increase market share and achieve commercial and financial targets.
Focused to increase market share and achieve financial objectives through the development and execution of annual marketing and communication plans for new and existing products and services; directing promotional effort and support
Working alongside senior business managers to identify new product development opportunities, working collaboratively to plan and execute new product launches. Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends. Identification of short and long term issues that must be addressed; providing information and recommending options and courses of action.
Manage the day-to-day activities of the marketing team to ensure focus and achieve KPIs
The marketing function will work as an interface between the commercial and creative teams and is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the development of the best Marketing Mix for the company, its products and services (key messages, materials, trade and consumer incentives)
- Review monthly sales performance, MS and additional KPI’s to help the commercial and marketing team identify performance gaps and adjust the marketing activity where appropriate
- Work with marketing and commercial managers to leverage market data to identify and target the biggest business opportunities
- Ensure that messaging, materials’ look & feel and overall commercial tactics across all brands are consistent and help to establish one "company identity" alongside the Creative Director
- Ensure best practice for launches/campaigns is executed.
- Ensure all marketing activity is analysed for ROI and learning’s are applied to future campaigns
- Support the commercial team via the execution of bespoke marketing activity for key customers
- Monitor competitor activities to identify growth drivers and best practices to help the marketing team develop in future plans
- Seek to fill our knowledge gaps of the industry, their motivations, expectations, market dynamics and trends via research
- Involvement in the development of the CRM databases with regards to marketing functionality and leverage its potential to increase efficiencies in marketing programs
Knowledge and skills:
- Educated to degree level (ideally science related subject)
- Marketing or business qualifications
- Commercial and marketing experience
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this exciting role, please apply below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'