New Marketing Manager Job / £200 per day / 6 Month Contract / Wealth Management Firm
Your new company
A global business bank, that are seeking an interim marketing manager.
Your new role
- Development and execution of marketing plans reflecting customer needs, value proposition, services, and solution models that drive business growth across all marketing media (including collateral, events, digital etc).
- Apply industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities knowledge to recommend ways to create thoughtful marketing and segment plans and leverage opportunities among colleagues.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and act as point person across a matrix organization of go-to-market functions for key campaigns
- Contribute to the development and implementation of plans across business segments to acquire new clients and plans that create incentives for existing customers to grow, taking advantage of new trends e.g., regulation and a changing marketplace.
- Suggest opportunities for improvements and proactively identify obstacles and recommend solutions that inspire customer growth, loyalty, retention and referrals.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have marketing experience within financial services
- Skills that are critical to success are: good interpersonal, stakeholder management, execution, project management and time management,
- Good relationship builder, strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Negotiation skills, the ability to listen to, work with and influence people across a complex organisation.
- Ability to raise and maintain high standards within the marketing team and come up with creative and cost-effective solutions on regular activities.
What you'll get in return
The role is offering a day rate of £200 per day, with a possibility of extension. The firm are a globally known brand, and therefore this opportunity will provide extensive networking capabilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.