They are a proudly traditional organisation and whilst they do have a strong digital presence, there is definitely an emphasis on off-line marketing.
The successful candidate will have experience managing an in-house marketing team, working alongside designers and buyers on key projects and will be responsible for bringing to market a wide range of products.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will have proven successful experience in marketing within a B2B, product focused industry.
• Liaising with a range of stakeholders on a daily basis
• Management of the marketing internal team, measuring success
• Responsible for managing consistent brand execution for internal and external customers, ensuring consistency across a variety of media channels from catalogue, deals papers, press and online.
• Producing and writing copy for a huge range of products including brochures, newsletters, case studies and press releases
• Researching and reporting on external opportunities
• Understanding current and potential customers and distributors
• Analyse gaps within current marketing campaigns and utilise any gaps within the market, developing the marketing strategy and plan
• Managing budgets
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business