This is a great time to be joining the business as they're going through a period of significant growth and have exciting plans for expansion into new categories and markets.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing a wide range of marketing campaigns and managing multiple projects.
The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, and the role is available for an immediate start!
• Review and coordinate all online and offline marketing activities across the business.
• Create and implement effective marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for media and advertising planning.
• Create engaging content for online and offline platforms.
• Manage photography for the business, including photoshoot planning and organisation.
• Organise and attend relevant industry events, trade shows and seminars.
• Project management of multiple campaigns.
• Catalogue development.
• Trade show development
• POS and packaging management.
• Manage the marketing budget and measure the profitability of all marketing activities.
• Manage administration within the Marketing department.
• Supervise a team of Marketing Executives, Assistants and Designers.
• Attend and support meetings with senior management.
• Create and develop presentations for the business, ensuring brand consistency.
• Undertake Market research.
• Report on market analysis and consumer insights.
• Competitor analysis and management of databases.
• Educated to Degree-level or equivalent, ideally in Marketing or Business Management.
• Previous experience in a Marketing role.
• Experience of managing multinational Marketing projects.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Creative flair.
• Proactive and able to self-manage.
• Commercially minded.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business