- Develop and drive annual marketing plans for set division of business, working to budget and contributing to overall business marketing strategy.
- Create, deliver and evaluate commercially focused online & offline lead generation marketing campaigns.
- Drive brand awareness through various marketing channels, in particular thought-leadership content.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure lead monitoring and CRM systems are accurate and monitor and evaluate ROI of activity and report back to the business monthly.
- Experience of working within a B2B environment for a business services organisation, ideally within the IT sector.
- Demonstrable experience of campaign planning and execution, audience segmentation, market research, content creation and management.
- Proven analytical ability - able to make recommendations based on ROI data sets.
- Excellent project management and budget management skills.
- Business Services
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job