We have a great opportunity to join a market leading distribution business based in Maidstone. They are seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager to take the lead on a busy customer focused distribution business.
Principle purpose of position is to develop and carry out marketing initiatives, strategies and tactics to build positive brand awareness with the customer base. Manage the company brand and sub brands to ensure a consistent image and tone of voice for the business across all marketing communications. Promote the company's products and services to the customer and prospect customer base to generate sales leads, generate revenue and keep the customers informed. Manage and lead a small team of designers and marketers to fulfil the needs of the business.
- Management of internal marketing employees and outsourced agencies;
- Maintaining brand identity at all times;
- Reviewing and analysing marketing communications, making improvements to improve business performance;
- Managing the marketing budget and proving return on investment for marketing activities;
- Promote company brand and its sub brands;
- Provide relevant and timely marketing communications for customers and colleagues;
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and with suppliers;
- Oversee the production of company literature;
- Monitor competitors and their activity and make recommendations on how the company responds;
- Identify marketing opportunities for the business.
Competency profile required/Person specification:
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills;
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Basic Design Skills:
- Illustrator Basic;
- Premiere Pro Basic;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Ability to work towards deadlines and manage budgets;
- Social Media Channels;
- Google Analytics;
- Content Management;
- Email Marketing Systems/
If you feel you have relevant background and experience to step into this role please apply with an up to date CV for immediate response.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
- marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job