We are recruiting for a Regional Marketing Manager to join our Accountancy Practice client's Manchester Office. As a business, they have undergone a period of considerable growth, and this role will promote and drive business for the company throughout the the region.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
• Ensuring effective implementation of the national marketing strategy and communication plans for the Market/Region/Service Line. Working with groups and other service lines to create and deliver opportunities for integrated marketing campaigns and messaging.
• Co-ordinating the marketing activity for our offices/service line/market through the planning, implementing and monitoring of marketing initiatives, ensuring they reinforce and strengthen the firm’s national strategy and progress towards the firm’s stated objectives. In addition to developing a strong understanding of any unique marketing trends and ensuring opportunities are optimised.
• Develop appropriate marketing campaigns ensuring that the right products/services are
promoted to the right targets, managed and tracked through the CRM.
• Research and evaluate potential national/service/market marketing opportunities and submit a business case
• Manage and collate management reporting information across the region for submission to the Senior Marketing Manager
• Develop direct relationships with the Directors to identify marketing support required, plan activity and provide feedback on progress and results.
• Working with the Directors to generate PR activity
• Work with the PR agency and, draft/issue press releases and articles for coverage.
Regional Business Development responsibilities
• Liaise local teams to enhance understanding of new products and services. This may include driving regular knowledge sessions.
• Attend and contribute to Marketing meetings
• Provide assistance in preparing new business proposals.
• Ensure region/market/service line has an effective strategy for leveraging work from introducers and are attending networking events.
National Marketing Strategy
• In liaison with the Senior Marketing Manage and the wider Marketing team develop national marketing initiatives.
• Be responsible for communicating, managing and implementing national marketing initiatives within the region, getting buy-in, including follow up, monitoring and feedback on results.
• Develop and update an integrated marketing strategy for the Service Line/Market/Region to include a robust assessment of market segmentation, targeting and defined market positioning
• Ensure that clean and accurate target lists are developed and maintained by teams, based on the right criteria in terms of size, profile, geography, sector and market focus etc
• Manage internal and external communications ensuring that all messages are clearly constructed and targeted to specific needs and requirements of different audiences
REPORTING, RELATIONSHIPS & MANAGEMENT
• Report to Regional Director with a line in to the Senior Marketing Manager within the Group Marketing Team
• Main strong relations with the Regional Director and Marketing and Business Development Team
• Day to day management and training and development of marketing and business development team including coaching and guidance to further develop skills, knowledge and performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• The ideal candidate will have marketing manager/senior executive experience from a professional services background and have established a strong understanding of, and contacts within professional services and wider community.
• They will also hold the Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma qualification or relevant Degree.
• Good knowledge of the types of accounting and financial services provided to SMEs, private individuals and large scale corporate and public sector bodies, and an ability to learn quickly on new subject areas
• Strong knowledge of all elements of the marketing mix from campaign planning to implementation and follow up, including direct mail, advertising, seminars, literature production, digital, social media, PR, networking
• Analytical ability to maintain effective budgetary control, monitor performance results and produce clear campaign business plans.
Personnel Management and team building skills.
• Communication (oral, electronic, written):
• Clear and concise.
• Able to liaise in a professional manner with the company’s leadership team.
• Excellent writing / presentation skills.
• Commitment / Attitude to work:
• Strong initiative and excellent organisation skills.
• Able to work within teams and across team/divisional structures.
• Flexible and able to react to change and prioritise accordingly.
• Committed to delivering excellent levels of service at all times.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Professional Services