Location: Basingstoke - travel to London approx. once a week
6 month MAT cover.
This is the job
As the Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the maintenance and development of the programme of communications activity that minimises the number of members who lapse each year.What will I be doing?
Working with the Customer Insight, Group Marketing and other internal teams to implement & manage improvement initiatives to current lapse churn processes, including:
- Reminder communications - letters, emails and SMS;
- Payment processes, including those used to manage payment failures;
- Customisation of processes for specific customer groups.
Managing communication creative development; brief creative agency and manage approvals to ensure compliance with TCF and industry guidelines.
Working closely with the CRM Planner as well as across the business to implement initiatives.What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- An analytical and commercially astute marketing professional
- Experience briefing agencies to produce high performing creative tailored to the customer journey
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong accuracy and interpretation skills - eye for detail and 'right first time' attitude -ideally supported by experience proofing multi-variant communications
- Knowledge and understanding of systems and process design
- Consumer services, Telco or insurance industry expertise (nice to have)
- Experience with payment and retention journeys for contract products (nice to have)
Education and Qualifications:
- Ideally educated to a degree level with relevant qualifications
- Proven marketing / business experience
- Good Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.