Our client, a global leader in digital services and consultancy, who are focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future, are looking for an exceptional marketing manager to join their marketing function. The Marketing Manager has responsibility and ownership for the production and delivery of all Marketing activities within the UK&I.
- Creation of the UK&I marketing strategy for vertical working closely with the Head of Marketing
- Own, manage and deliver the marketing strategy that supports the business strategy
- Devise a comprehensive stakeholder engagement plan to be used both internally and externally across a multitude of stakeholders.
- Specific responsibility for ensuring the successful execution of all market related content as defined in the wider Global marketing strategy including campaign activity and account based marketing
- 5 years marketing experience in technology sector
- Proven background in account based marketing and end to end campaign management
- Working knowledge of Pardot, Eloqua, Salesforce desirable but not essential
- Experience of working on large accounts and in a sales aligned marketing environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job