Black Biro Recruitment are assisting our award-winning clean technology client who have industrialised the process of recycling waste coffee grounds into advanced biofuels. They are a small, dynamic business with offices in London and a factory in Cambridgeshire. They are passionate about their vision, values and people; they aim to be sustainable in everything they do whilst giving their people the space to grow and develop in a fast-moving and high-growth environment.
The company is now seeking a talented and experienced Marketing Manager to join their team:
As Marketing Manager, you will drive business growth and opportunities using marketing and communications. Responsible for the company brand and the marketing of their range of advanced biofuel products, you will be an effective leader and have experience of managing teams, including mentoring and training, along with experience of networking in many external business development arenas.
Experience and Qualities Required:
• At least five years’ experience (or equivalent) in a dynamic marketing team, managing PR and creative agencies and working closely with a sales team to drive results in B2C retail markets.
• IT literate with strong graphic design and creative skills and excellent skills on Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
• Understanding of the retail market especially selling into large retailers and garden centres;
• Consumer PR experience preferable
• Enthusiasm for working in a start-up.
For a full job spec please apply with a copy of your CV.
- Eco Friendly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job