Our client is an award winning international software company selling into the SME marketplace. They are now seeking a creative Marketing Manager with excellent on-boarding & retention skills.
You will be responsible for the setup, delivery, measurement and optimization of the way that they successfully onboard and engage their accountant customers. Onboarding and engagement already exists but the person in this role will be taking the focus to the next level to provide the best customer experience ever through reduced churn and increased LTV.
This role is ideal for someone with excellent project management and customer marketing skills, preferably within the Fin-Tech space.
- 3 - 5 years experience. Marketing related degree
- Understanding of retention marketing, customer engagement, loyalty, onboarding. Must be related to existing customer marketing.
- Eloqua experience
- Experience using email, social (multi-channel)
- Familiar with onboarding and engagement
- Experience in project management and able to multi task and balance demands
- Strategic thinker with an inquisitive mind that is comfortable both in the detail and at a high level
OVERALL: Setting up a brand new reactive retention team in the Newcastle contact centre - from building out a project plan through to supporting the on time day 1 go live and beyond.
• Accountable for reducing accountant churn and driving the activation rate through multi-channel campaign - email, SMS, PN etc
- Measurement/analysis and reporting of weekly attrition and churn drivers, creating recommendations for improvements to acquisition process, product and comms
- Identify needs and support initial and ongoing agent training and skills through creation of marketing materials - helping to deliver excellent conversations (e.g call scripts, email templates branding etc)
Developing greater understanding of customer needs and wants (FMH, VOC etc) and sharing these with teams to develop and build new capabilities which will improve experience
- Identifying opportunities for performance improvement and taking these through to implementation e.g cross sell, upsell to improve LTV
- Developing relationships with high value customers through events and comms
International company with growing marketing department.
Long contract of 6 months possibly longer.
Casual dress code.
Close to Victoria station
- Customer Marketing
- Customer Retention
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job