Marketing Manager is required for a leading British financial services company who have fantastic offices in Cardiff. This is a senior level role in the business where your relationship skills are key at building customer relationships and growing existing partnerships.
This is a 9-12 month fixed term contract.
Working with Account Managers and Directors you will manage a small team of 6 to drive the marketing activities forward for business partners in both offline and online marketing within D2C and B2C.
As Marketing Manager your duties will include:
- Working with the Head of B2B Marketing to deliver the medium term marketing strategy ensuring alignment to the distribution strategic aims;
- Operate in a Business Partner capacity for the Partnership distribution teams;
- Lead the annual and quarterly planning cycle, as well as running the monthly performance meetings;
- Innovate the marketing plans and campaigns by understanding new channels media and channels being deployed across the wider marketing activity;
- Gain insight from key audiences by frequently shadowing the sales team on key account visits;
- Create marketing business cases for investment;
- Drive the digital agenda for the Partnerships channel marketing plans ensuring that the latest developments and thinking are incorporated in the delivery of communications;
- Influence the development of new products or enhancements for the partners and own marketing plans to take these to market in a creative and impactful way;
- Manage budgets effectively, ensuring monies are spent, and monitored, to achieve optimum return on investment and value for the distribution channels.
- Build and nurture collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across the business…
- Propositions – to aid the delivery of motivating propositions
- Direct Marketing – to facilitate learning across audiences and share best practice
- Agency teams – to drive creative and innovative communications that deliver business results
- On an on-going basis, ensure that all campaigns meet the required brand guidelines, regulatory standards, and all specific requirements for compliance/advertising approvals sign off.
- Create an environment that proactively identifies and manages risk through the robust usage of the group risk infrastructure and ensure alignment with supplier management teams;
- Ensure that B2B marketing consultants are aware of any existing or changes to, compliance, regulatory and company standards and to manage any process or contractual changes required.
- Motivate, lead and develop the partnerships marketing team, planning and aligning resource appropriately.
The successful Marketing Manager must have:
- Experience of defining and creating complex communication plans across multiple products and customer segments;
- Good understanding and proven track record of B2B channel marketing plans that have driven demonstrable business results;
- Excellent understanding of the latest methods of measuring and optimising marketing investments to drive sustainable profitable growth;
- A digital expert with a strong understanding of paid, earned and owned media and the role that each plays in the marketing mix for B2B audiences;
- Experience of developing and managing insight led customer marketing strategies and plans across a portfolio of services, products and brands, preferably within Financial services;
- Solid understanding of the risk and regulatory environment
- Strong creative skills;
- Strong networking, influencing and relationship management skills;
- Solid understanding of the creative process and working closely with agency partners to deliver creative excellence.
- A genuine passion for the customer which is demonstrated through all team outputs
- Numerate, analytical and decisive;
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to manage and optimise budgets;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent desirable;
- Professional qualifications in Marketing disciplines (e.g. CIM) desirable
This is a 9-12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful Marketing Manager will be rewarded with a salary of between £48,000 - £55,000 p.a. dependant on experience..
If you feel you have the above experience and would like to learn more about this company and the position then please apply now via the job board or contact Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job