Marketing Manager | Fast-Growth Retailer | Uxbridge
Harmonic Operations are delighted to be working with one of the globe's leading niche retailers in their search for a Marketing Manager to join their expanding team. The business is a well-established music brand with a strong, loyal client base.
Continuing to thrive in spite of Covid-19 and backed by a well-capitalized parent company (circa £100 million t/o), our client is seeking an enthusiastic, driven individual who is keen to gain insight into a new industry.
You would be joining the relatively small UK-headquartered European subsidiary (t/o of circa £3 million) on the cusp of a period of significant investment in new hires to support continued growth. Present headcount sits at 7 which will likely rise to circa 11-14 by year end. The role is therefore well-suited to someone who enjoys an SME environment which allows them to work autonomously within a small close-knit team.
Our client work from home currently, but in more normal times work from a well-appointed, extremely modern office in Uxbridge where a 2 metre plus working arrangement is comfortably possible. Upon return to the office a part-time work from home situation is acceptable to the client.
This role will be perfect for an individual who is really looking for that next step up in their career and really wants to make a difference. As their next Marketing Manager not only will you be responsible for all marketing activities across the European market, but you will also have direct exposure in working alongside their USA team.
- Creating digital, traditional and social media marketing plans for the European region
- Responsible for carrying out social media and digital marketing plans
- Managing marketing budgets
- Working synergically with the USA marketing team
- Helping the VP of Operations with the marketing strategy
- Working on the branding of the website and their products
- Creating marketing content
- 3 years' experience in a B2C marketing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to use initiative
Salary: £28,000- £32,000 depending upon experience
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Monika on for more information
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'