Marketing Manager (Business to Consumer - B2C)
Commercial Marketing Manager
Our client a mobile operator providing connectivity onboard commercial aircraft. The service enables passengers to connect in flight. They have a physical network on the aircraft and facilitates billing through roaming agreements with other mobile operators. Passengers can 'roam' onto the companies network in-flight in the same way as they can roam when travelling abroad.
Reporting to the Marketing & Revenue Development Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving business value by managing and delivering the company’s marketing plans working with some of the biggest brands in the Telecoms and Aviation market.
We are headquartered in Crawley, near Gatwick, south of London and this will also be the location of this position.
As a Commercial Marketing Manager your duties will include:
- Managing the marketing and revenue development for mobile, Wi-Fi & TV services network on several major airlines.
- Supporting the sales process with insights, materials & financial forecasts.
- Developing and delivering growth plans to increase users and usage of the services inflight.
- Planning and executing marketing activities both with airlines and mobile operators.
- Championing social media within the marketing team, working with agencies to develop campaigns for airlines and the wider team
- Developing insights in to the passenger experience and usage trends.
- Delivering monthly performance reports to airlines.
- Carrying out analysis of user, usage and revenue trends to understand key drivers and opportunities for growth
- Understanding and proposing new connectivity propositions for Phone & Wi-Fi (e.g. product positioning, product packages & pricing)
- Managing a number of additional company marketing activities e.g. customer research, PR & events.
- Structured, analytical and proactive. Able to develop quickly into the role.
- A commercial approach to marketing
- Product / proposition marketing
- Price analysis and price setting
- Able to effectively prioritize across multiple projects
- Can naturally establish networks within and outside the company.
- Willing to travel and comfortable working at all organization levels and across international boundaries (Travel circa 25%)
- Able to work under pressure and with time constraints, self-motivated and able to motivate peers to utilize your and their full potential
- A strong communicator who can present convincingly and build confidence
- You preferably hold a bachelor or master’s degree with commercial experience.
- Ideally 5+ years marketing experience from the IT / Telecoms industry
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- With a 'can do' attitude, you are structured, value driven, present and follow-up in a way that delivers value to the organization. Inquisitive & solution oriented
- Event Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media
"Office Assistant jobs in London"