Marketing Manager - Acquisition
- International Scientific Company
- Brand New Global Marketing Function
- Up to £55K, Great Benefits and Culture
Providing global scientific services and support to a wide range of market leading pharmaceutical and chemical companies. Delivering the highest level of professional services, scientific excellence and unmatched customer experience and service. Making a difference to people, animals and the environment across the globe.
Part of the brand new global Strategic Account Marketing function within the company, working with the Global Strategic Accounts Team and Strategic and BD Directors. With scope to define the position and lay the foundations for success. Responsible for creating, implementing, analysing and managing successful campaigns and initiatives to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth for the company.
- Deliver and execute a customer acquisition strategy, working with other departments to identify sales objectives and tailor marketing accordingly
- Develop content that targets the business audience, utilising mapping of buyer journey, encapsulating business concepts, commercial insights and messaging
- Manage and regularly report on Marketing Acquisition budget
- Identify useful internal & external resources for marketing
- Using key marketing technologies such as HubSpot and Salesforce to optimise efforts using automation, segmentation and personalisation
- Monitoring and analysis of campaign success but also wider market trends, industry needs, business opportunities, customer preferences, brand awareness etc.
- Networking and influencing of key stakeholders and industry leaders to develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Leveraging the wider marketing assets to aid account acquisition
- Implementation of ongoing account check ins with key contacts and accounts to ensure continued account success and growth
The ideal applicant for this role would be a seasoned marketer with experience of strategic marketing and digital media with a strong knowledge of acquisition best practices, technologies and trends.
The person will be able to:
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams across the global organisation
- Use data & insight to concept, develop and execute performance-based marketing programs to meet acquisition and retention goals
- Implement effective strategies for engagement and understand a wide range of digital methods and platforms
- Use exceptional communication skills to simplify complex concepts and offer attractive solutions
- Be flexible & dynamic, strategic & creative and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Analyse and interpret data to create executive summaries and deliver actionable business insights
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for or you would like more information, please contact Stephen at GoodEgg digital today.
- Customer Acquisition
"Office Assistant jobs in London"