What does the company do?
Our client is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. They produce award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. They consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for their
retailers and brands, satisfy their consumers and create an empowering workplace for their employees.
Our client is on their most exciting journey of growth yet! In 2017, they doubled in size, significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices and launching for the first time in New York. In 2018, they will be doubling the size of their business again and expanding their global reach into the rest of USA, Europe and Asia.
How you can expect to spend your day:
As a result of their recent success and incredible international growth plans, they are looking for a Marketing Intern to join their Operations team. The successful candidate will be accountable for coordinating content, coding and deployment of emails, as well as reporting and analysis to provide key insights on campaign performance.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious graduate, who is passionate about creating email and content marketing that truly changes lives, to join their business as they embark on their most exciting journey of growth yet!
• Deploy email campaigns
• Working collaboratively with the wider business, including Account Management, Design and Sales to deliver results that WOW for our students, delegates and brands.
• Creating emails in HTML/CSS, using templates.
• Tracking, reporting and analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
• Management of all content across email, as well as both our B2C and B2B websites.
• Supporting our key clients and partners on a day-to-day basis.
• Maintenance and management of our clients on the CMS.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
A successful candidate will have:
• Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
• Attention to detail
• An interest in data-driven marketing across email and content.
• Self-motivation, energy and drive to achieve great results.
• You are super organised - the person that never gets flustered - and excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Fun office environment
• Regular socials to get to know the team
• Table football and table tennis!
• 50% discounts off Pizza East… Yum!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job