Our client based in Spalding is looking to recruit a Marketing Insight Executive on a fulltime permanent basis. Our client is a world leader in the food industry and this is a great opportunity to join a successful well established company. The role will involve delivering best in class insights, collating and translating qualitative and quantitative information into a clear narrative in a category area
- Provide market insights by conducting database segmentation, download, input, analysis & reporting in order to provide accurate view of retail, category and competitor performance, directional trends and key insights.
- Analyse the impact of product, price & promotion activity across the retail market in order to provide retail insights to the Insights Manager, to be fed into the customer teams.
- Working alongside the Insights Manager, ensure information is communicated in a timely and clear way on the sharing platform and translated to a presentable format for category forums.
- Awareness of our clients Community and ad hoc research questionnaires, screeners, discussion guides to understand the Research process in the category area
- Support Insight Manager with presenting category insights at internal meetings to inform and influence business decisions
- Proactively share best practice across the Insights and wider Marketing Team
- Support the Marketing team acting as a source of information for ad hoc and ongoing queries.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent excel skills and have excellent number crunching skills and be able to explain the outcome of the information created to internal stakeholders in a simplistic way.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large business. The role is based in Spalding however there will be the odd occasion of travelling to an additional site so you MUST be able to drive.